Crystal Palace were also the team with the biggest difference between worst price and best price returns, while Middlesbrough were the team with the smallest difference in returns, principally because they only managed to win five matches all season. We have confidence levels of a team that won a European competition and is back in the Champions League.
After signing a new five-year contract at Chelsea, the England under-21 global has headed out on loan again to Swansea to gain Premier League experience.
Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger had an answer, pointing to Chelsea sending numerous players out on loan, while former England captain turned pundit Alan Shearer said there was "something brewing which isn't nice" at Stamford Bridge. Was it his dream to go and play for Manchester United?
"It was certainly a position that Manchester United as a team needed to strengthen, and they've gone and done it with Matic".
So for me I think Man City will miss out.
Matic had disappointed last season and many Blues fans were hoping that the club would cash in.
Mourinho said: 'I understand the reality of the market, of the numbers and that my club, by doing 75 per cent of what I initially asked, did very well.
The defending Premier League champions have added only four new signings, while the likes of Nemanja Matic, John Terry, Nathan Ake, Juan Cuadrado, Asmir Begovic, and Nathaniel Chalobah have left. "We're used to just watching the game and going away quietly, but this time around we could not leave quietly". But for the beginning of the season, we lost important players, too [to injury].
"Manchester came to me, they talked with my agent, but nothing happened, because Chelsea would not negotiate me in any way and I'm very happy at Chelsea".
With Matic now in a United shirt, it is unlikely Fabinho would be used to screen the defence, but his knowledge at right-back would be welcomed by the self-proclaimed Special One.
- Golf Tournament Predictions: PGA Championship 8/9/17
- GOP Leadership Waves the White Flag on Real Immigration Reform
- Kylie Jenner's company earned $420m in 18 months
- Apple's iPhone 8 might feature power of gaze to silence notifications
- Trump slams Senate Majority Leader for Obamacare repeal failure
- Wall Street swings lower on North Korea fears
- Kenya: Kenyan president leads in presidential race, opposition disputes results
- Peter Kraus would consider becoming next Bachelor - still seems like a lock
- Nikki Haley on Climate Change: 'It Is Real'
- On and Off Showers on Wednesday