Blass said that a person who was briefed on the Note 8's final configuration shared the specs to him. The announcement of the phablet will take place on August 23 in NY, while the start of sales is scheduled for September 15.
Several high-end devices like the Samsung Galaxy S8, HTC U11, OnePlus 5 and Xiaomi Mi 6 have already been released into the market but the most-anticipated handsets of 2017 are yet to be released. As for the S Pen, it looks just like the one found on the dearly departed Galaxy Note 7.
Notably, the report has also suggested that Samsung will be switching from Synaptics to Egis to supply the fingerprint sensors on the Galaxy Note 9. Most of these are in a rather odd resolution for smartphones, so choose whatever fits your screens or crop them. The Galaxy Note 8 will be only marginally bigger than the Galaxy S8+. It was leaked in Black colour. The Dark Blue, Pink, and Deep sea Blue are something which we haven't seen from the company before, at least for a note smartphone. It was recently leaked in front panels. As the basic version of Galaxy Note 8 device is expected to be priced at $1,000 the Galaxy Note 8 Emperor version is expected to be priced at $1,200. Apart from this, the wallpapers of the phone are also leaked. It brings similar design to the previous leaked render. We can also make out the volume rocker and presumably the dedicated Bixby button in the above photo. It also has a thickness of 8.5mm and an IP68 certification for dust and water resistance.
However, Apple has apparently abandoned the idea of using the component on its next-generation iPhone so Samsung sees no reason to rush into using the technology on the Samsung Galaxy S9. The display holds an iris scanner and front dual cameras which have two imaging sensors of 8 megapixels each. The first and main 12MP sensor will have an aperture size of f/1.7 and the second unit of 12MP will have an aperture size of f/2.4.
According to a new report, it looks like the smartphone will be made available in a bunch of different color options. The smartphone is expected to be priced at €1000 in Europe.
- Ever wondered why you shouldn't look at an eclipse?
- Jay Cutler doesn't change Dolphins' 2017 season outlook
- Tonight's Full Moon Starts the Countdown to the Total Solar Eclipse
- Next season will be toughest of my career, says Chelsea boss Conte
- Chris Brown's comment on Rihanna's photo did not go unnoticed
- Karunaratne, Mathews keep the fight on for Lanka (Lunch Report)
- Tillerson Holds Talks on Security, Economic Issues at ASEAN Summit
- Dustin Johnson smashes longest drive in four years on the PGA Tour
- PGA Championship: PGA Odds, Pick, Predictions, Dark Horses
- Disney to pull all its movies off Netflix