Yes, the first iPhone ever launched all the way back in the year 2007, which means that the iPhone 8 will be the anniversary edition of the device. We all knew that it will feature an all-screen display, but the latest leak for Evan Blass confirms it with a render that involves iPhone 8 and a third-party phone case, which is available for the iPhone 7. It depicts the handset inside a rugged case by Urban Armor Gear.
Apple has created an official Instagram account to promote its long-running "Shot on iPhone" campaign, according to Ad Age's Creativity. Once it passes EVT, two more tests will be conducted: design validation tests (DVT) and production validation tests (PVT), before Apple unveils the iPhone 8.
In his latest YouTube video, Marques Brownlee demonstrated a dummy body of the iPhone 8, which combines all of the existing credible rumors about the phone.
In April, Elad Dubzinski, the CEO of wireless charging tech company Powermat, called wireless charging "a standard feature in the next iPhone". Though Apple does its best to keep a handle on product secrecy, there's only so much the company can do to prevent Foxconn employees from leaking out information. Rumor has it the iPhone 8 will sport facial recognition to unlock the device, which Blass also hints at being a widely known feature.
Meanwhile, Apple joined the Instagram game on Monday, posting photos under the username @apple.
Around this time a year ago rumours began circulating that Apple was to ditch the headphone jack in the then new iPhone 7 and, sure enough, those rumours became fact. If it turns out to be true, wireless charging won't be exclusive to the iPhone 8.
While it had been expected that iPhone 8 will cost more than previously it is starting to look like a $1,000 price tag is not too far off the mark. In a surprising move, Apple will apparently release the iPhone 7s and iPhone 7s Plus models in only those three colors as well, Kuo said.
- BJP faces flak for 'trying to dilute' Chandigarh stalking case
- Rory McIlroy: I'm happy to be favourite for the USPGA Championship
- Karunaratne, Mathews keep the fight on for Lanka (Lunch Report)
- The Bachelorette finale: Rachel Lindsay - Peter Kraus conversation gets testy
- Disney to pull all its movies off Netflix
- Paulie Malignaggi on McGregor: 'My biggest problem is his arrogance'
- Jay Cutler doesn't change Dolphins' 2017 season outlook
- Tonight's Full Moon Starts the Countdown to the Total Solar Eclipse
- Chris Brown's comment on Rihanna's photo did not go unnoticed
- Polling for 3 Rajya Sabha seats in Gujarat today